Visitors to Canada require a valid passport and many require a visitor’s visa. For information on visa requirements and exemptions please check with the nearest Canadian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate.
To check online – go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp and click the “Visit” from the menu on the left. Attendees from the USA may check entry / exit requirements to Canada outlined in the U.S. Department of State Consular Information Sheet. Proof of citizenship must be provided.
Special rates are secured for conference attendees flying with Air Canada.
For travel between Sunday, October 21, 2012 – November 7, 2012.
The booking is to be made to the following city: Toronto, ON
To book a flight with your promotion code, access aircanada.com and enter your promotion code in the search panel.
Toronto Pearson Airport – YYZ
Promotion Code: NXNQTQM1
Toronto City Centre Airport – YTZ
Promotion Code: N4PW4PG1
VIA Rail: 10% Discount off the best available far in Economy, Business, Sleep or Sleeper Touring class.
From all stations throughout the VIA system to Toronto, Ontario and return.
Valid October 26 to November 2, 2012.
ON-LINE BOOKING STEPS
- Go to Via Rail (link “Via Rail” to http://www.viarail.ca/en)
- Log in to your profile, or create one prior to booking (click on “My VIA Profiles” on the top of the screen)
- After logging in, you will be on the “Passenger Information” screen. On the “Train” tab/ page fill in the information and click on the “Search” button (at the bottom) when you’re finished
- Select the train (or trains, in case you have chosen a round trip) and select the “regular fare”. Click on “Select and Continue”
- Review the fare details and click the “Book Now” button
- Validate your contact information and click “continue”
- On the following screen, on the “Discount Type” field, select “Convention Fare”; On the “Discount Code” field write down the confirmation number 12402
- The following page will show the recalculated fare and ask you for payment details.
If you have any further questions regarding on-line Via Rail booking, please call Via Rail at toll-free: 1 888 VIA-RAIL (1 888 842-7245), from anywhere in Canada, 514 989-2626 From Montréal, or 506 857-9830 from Moncton.
There are several parking options available:
Sheraton Centre Valet parking
- Covered valet is available for $45 CAD per day with full in and out privileges.
- Weekend Special parking rate of $35 CAD valid for every Friday and Saturday beginning October 8, 2010.
Local Downtown Toronto Pay Parking Lots
- Within close proximity of the Sheraton, there are several pay-lots that offer parking options from the half hour - overnight.
- Downtown Toronto parking lots within proximity of the Sheraton hotel